Cleaning Burnt Saucepans

Speaking from experience, here is a tip for kitchen disasters like when you let potatoes or rice boil dry and your saucepan ends up blackened on the bottom.

Read More

Sweet Little Things

Sweet Little Things is not just another cupcake shop. It is an online emporium filled with all things ‘little and sweet’. Gourmet cupcake hampers, baby clothing, beauty products,

Read More

The Rest Of Your Life!

“My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.” – Charles Kettering This month’s quote is a timely reminder

Read More

Tip 2 – Making Sense Of All Those Images You’ve Taken

So images are called Happy Snaps because we happily snap away at moments that capture our attention – right? And because 99.9% of us are using a digital

Read More

That’s A Kind Thing To Do!

One night it surprised us when Indrani asked us to excuse her from the dinner table so she could go to the toilet. It was at this point

Read More

Pride of Workmanship – Rotary Maroubra

Here is is your opportunity to get some recognition for a deserving employee or supplier. The Rotary Club of Maroubra will present a local  ‘Pride of Workmanship’ Award on

Read More

Dad Can Play With Us

Recently Indrani asked me “mummy you know how daddy has different eyes to me & you?” (both of our eyes are brown & Israel’s are green hazel). I

Read More

My Little Cuddle Monkey

My Little Cuddle Monkey – Modern Cloth Nappies. Anita, owner of My Little Cuddle Monkey explains: I always knew when I had my own children, I would use

Read More

One for the future!

“If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime,educate people.” – Chinese

Read More

Don’t Wear Lace Underwear In The Bush

My Mother In Law Sue shared this little pearl of wisdom after going bush and sitting down where she got bitten in very uncomfortable and private places by

Read More