Are you looking for an inspiring, relatable and engaging speaker for your next event or conference?
I draw upon my own personal history of depression and anxiety diagnosis and recovery, losing my own father to suicide in 2019, plus my broad career ranging through IT consultant, professional people photographer, entrepreneur, digital nomad travelling Australia for 2.5 years, and now men’s well-being and resilience coach.
I’ve distilled my personal stories and experiences into inspiring presentations to help shift audiences’ attitudes and behaviours around well-being, mental health, connection and what’s possible when we get out of our own way.
My desire is to share my stories and insights in an open, warm and compassionate way, to both challenge and uplift audiences who may be struggling themselves, or supporting loved ones through difficult times.
My presentation topics include:
- Thriving Through Uncertainty, and Cultivating Well-Being and Emotional Resilience
- Seeing Instead of Just Looking – A Photographer’s Eye On The World
- My Journey Into and Out Of Male Post-Natal Depression / Embracing the Gifts of Mental Illness
- Gratitude and Suicide
- Being Fully Human as a Leadership Strategy
- The Marriage of Working in Small Business With My Wife
If you’d like me to present to your team, organisation, club or company on the topics above – or to discuss any other topics you’d like me to present – please contact me directly on +61 413 708 432 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, and allow me to prepare a tailored proposal.