I’ve Forgiven Myself… Can You Do The Same?
Forgiveness is a powerful, transformative act of compassion – releasing resentment, anger, and the belief that the past could have been another way.
But what about self-forgiveness? Inspired by a social media post earlier this week –https://www.instagram.com/p/Cko2mCAPwUU/ – I decided to do a bit of a deep dive into forgiveness.
With love and gratitude,
WORK WITH ME – Israel Smith – Well-Being & Emotional Resilience Coach and Keynote Speaker.
I help Dads in Business & Leadership find more peace, feel less stress, and be the best parent & leader they can be. Contact me to learn more about how you can work with me 1:1, book me for speaking gigs, or have me consult to your company.
- Website: https://israelsmith.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @israelpsmith
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/israelsmithcoaching
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/israelpsmith
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – never miss an episode, an announcement, or a special offer for my amazing humans (i.e. YOU). Join “The Illuminators” – my email crew: https://israelsmith.com/join
Join the TCP Waitlist with Jim Fortin – https://israelsmith.com/tcpwaitlist
Mental Health Support Services
- Australia: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-resources-for-me
- Internationally: https://checkpointorg.com/global/ or https://unitedgmh.org/mental-health-support (or Google for more.)
Affiliate Disclaimer: I sometimes refer programs/products that pay me commission. You don’t pay extra, but if you choose to buy thru me, I may earn money from your purchase. Please note: 1) I operate with 100% Integrity and I don’t recommend anything I don’t personally use, LOVE and believe in. 2) Earning affiliate commissions helps me continue producing free content like this podcast, and sharing my messages with more people.