Welcome back to Dad’s Guide To Thrive! In this episode I’m talking with Thomas Sanders-Corridan all about becoming a Dad late in life, separating from his child’s mother, and the remarkable power of love to cure all ills.
Thomas is a business consultant and Entrepreneur’s Circle Certified Coach based in the UK. He has run and managed businesses in 8 different countries, and uses his diverse life and experience to accelerate the businesses of his clients around the world.
A single dad to one young son, Thomas’s most heartfelt desire is to connect with people he can help. He is also quick to apologise if you are brand new to business, a whiney, naturally negative soul, or generally unclear where your moral compass points… He will NOT be of any use to you.
Enjoy the chat, and please share this episode with anyone who might benefit from the frank and open discussion!
With love and gratitude,
GUEST LINKS: You can connect and learn more about Thomas here:
- Website: www.sancorr.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tsancorr/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thomas.sanderscorridan
SPECIAL OFFER: Thomas mentions his published book – it is called The Decision Makers Manual, and is available here: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1973253275/
If you mention this podcast, Thomas will offer you a free initial business consultation to establish compatibility, and ensure he can support you. Following that, any services you book with him will be discounted by 20%.
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – to make sure you never miss an episode, an announcement, or a special offer for my amazing humans (i.e. YOU).
- Jump over here and fill in your details to join “The Illuminators” – my email crew: https://israelsmith.com/join
WORK WITH ME – Israel Smith – Well-Being & Emotional Resilience Coach and Speaker.
I’m a 1:1 Coach & Speaker, helping Dads in Business & Leadership find more peace, feel less stress, and be the best parent & leader they can be. Contact me to learn more about how you can work with me 1:1, book me for speaking gigs, or have me consult to your company.
- Website: https://israelsmith.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @israelpsmith
Mental Health Support Services
- In Australia, find a thorough list of mental health support services here: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-resources-for-me
- Internationally check out these two listings, or search your local area/country for more: https://checkpointorg.com/global/ or https://unitedgmh.org/mental-health-support
Affiliate Disclaimer: I sometimes refer programs/products that pay me commission. You don’t pay extra, but if you choose to buy thru me, I may earn money from your purchase. Please note: 1) I operate with 100% Integrity and I don’t recommend anything I don’t personally use, LOVE and believe in. 2) Earning affiliate commissions helps me continue producing free content like this podcast, and sharing my messages with more people.