Welcome to Dad’s Guide To Thrive – an interview series where I’ll be having deep, open, vulnerable chats with Dads in business, leadership, entrepreneurship – all about what fathers are struggling with and how they’re managing themselves, energy, emotions, relationships, etc.
My intention is to normalise conversations about the kinds of challenges Dads are facing, help more Dads feel heard and seen, and encourage Dads to get the support they need to Thrive and operate as their best selves.
This week I’m chatting with Michael Ricchio, a business owner, coach, father, and husband who runs a fitness facility outside of Chicago, IL and holds a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology. His focused work is in the lifestyle habits that improve all aspects of health, happiness, and success.
We cover a bunch of interesting topics including parenthood, running, habit change, and his adventures launching a new fitness business in October 2019, only a few short months before COVID hit and closed down the USA.
With love and gratitude,
You can connect and learn more about Michael here:
- Website: www.marhealthandperformance.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/marhealthandperformance
- Instagram: @marhealthandperformance
Michael has recently launched a new virtual program designed to help all busy parents and adults develop and sustain healthy lifestyle habits. More information can be found at www.marhealthandperformance.com
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER – to make sure you never miss an episode, an announcement, or a special offer for my amazing humans (i.e. YOU).
- Jump over here and fill in your details to join “The Illuminators” – my email crew: https://israelsmith.com/join
WORK WITH ME – Israel Smith – Well-Being & Emotional Resilience Coach and Speaker.
I’m a 1:1 Coach & Speaker, helping Dads in Business & Leadership find more peace, feel less stress, and be the best parent & leader they can be. Contact me to learn more about how you can work with me 1:1, book me for speaking gigs, or have me consult to your company.
- Website: https://israelsmith.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: @israelpsmith
Mental Health Support Services
- In Australia, find a thorough list of mental health support services here: https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/mental-health-resources-for-me
- Internationally check out these two listings, or search your local area/country for more: https://checkpointorg.com/global/ or https://unitedgmh.org/mental-health-support
Affiliate Disclaimer: I sometimes refer programs/products that pay me commission. You don’t pay extra, but if you choose to buy thru me, I may earn money from your purchase. Please note: 1) I operate with 100% Integrity and I don’t recommend anything I don’t personally use, LOVE and believe in. 2) Earning affiliate commissions helps me continue producing free content like this podcast, and sharing my messages with more people.